Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Are stiletto nails a new trend? Have had your fingernails done like that before?

The manicurist said it was the new trend over seas. She said that they had longer tips filed to a point or oval instead of the square common look. Has anybody heard of this or had their nails done this way?Are stiletto nails a new trend? Have had your fingernails done like that before?
EWWWWW I LOOKED THEM UP AND.... UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Are stiletto nails a new trend? Have had your fingernails done like that before?
yep have them done like that all the time. They arent for everyone however i can type clean cook and yes wipe my but with them very careful. Depends who does them but the imagination my nail/salon owner uses is beyond my expectations!! They are all sculptured to no tips here.

Report Abuse



I haven't seen it yet in our small city. However, professional manicurists subscribe to style books just like hairdressers do. They're always full of very wild new ideas.





There are many shapes and sizes of fingernails. An extreme style may look great on one person and ludicrous on another. Nails grow out fast -- if you like the idea of long ovals or points, give them a try if you want. Most people won't know whether or not they're the latest style -- they'll just react to what they see.
Eww that sounds like how nails were done in the 80's. I hate 80's style, and I was born in the 80's.
i dont even know what that is!!


paris is th fashion capital of the wold and i didnt see or hear of anything like that this summer
Uh, that sounds discusting and ghetto.


So even if it's the ';new trend'; i won't be following it anytime soon.
I have never had them done this way, but it sounds ugly in my opinion =]
ya thats wrong. Just my opinion but thats a ugly look. I prefer a square tip.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment