Friday, January 15, 2010

Fake Nails - New Trend - Issues?

So, at my school, the trends are fake nails and side bangs.


My issue - I have fake nails, but the glue wont come off of them!





I bought these fake nails at the mall about two weeks ago, and wore them once. The glue from last time is dried onto the nails and is all white and stuff, and wont come off.


Is there a way I can get the old glue off so I can wear them again? Perhaps dip them in something? Helppppp. :(Fake Nails - New Trend - Issues?
You can try acetone based nail polish remover, but I suspect that it will also start to soften the plastic fake nail too. They are really designed for only one application, so best to go buy another set. Even better, just take care of your own natural nails by using hand lotion to keep them moisturized, and by filing the edges smooth. Healthy natural nails look and feel better than fake nails in my opinion.Fake Nails - New Trend - Issues?
Nail polish remover can dissolve the fake nail so be sure to get the right kind, if that's the route you go. Super Glue Remover is what I'd use; it works great.
You might try paint thinner.
3 words honey. Nail polish remover. Works great!!!
if you're gonna get fake nails get biogels at a SALON
LOl sidebangs are a big trend, you can probably go to a salon and let them help you get it off?

No comments:

Post a Comment