Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is it me or is the new trend of painting just your nail tips in color and leaving the rest plain to be odd?

I think that is kind of wierd, it's like a French Manicure but colored. I just stick to French Manicures because I think they look much betterIs it me or is the new trend of painting just your nail tips in color and leaving the rest plain to be odd?
I used to do it 1-2 years ago with color and sometimes a french manicure .And I'm in Idaho,its not new hearIs it me or is the new trend of painting just your nail tips in color and leaving the rest plain to be odd?
I've never seen that except when people paint the tips white (like a french manicure). I don't care for it too much, I think it looks weird and can't imagine painting the tips an actual color. But trends are crazy as is.
Yeah just like everyone said, and i think it looks okay depending on what color you paint the tips in. I saw someone with black tips and it didn't look very good...
the tips usually have color and glitter.They are called glitter nails
ya that is odd...i've never seen it before...i would just stick to a regular french manicure...it looks a lot better.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment