Wednesday, January 13, 2010

White nail polish trend?

I was going to paint my nails later and was looking at the whole white nails trend I was wondering what other people though. It's it tacky? or trendy?White nail polish trend?
well i don't think that you plan on keeping this polish on forever. personally i change my nail color each week and right now i have on a flourescent orange red thing that looks kind of ridiculous and last week i had a pretty well done french tip. so if you're feeling white nails this week, do those white nails girl!White nail polish trend?
It depends on how smoothly it comes on. If the nail plosh looks like it's drying out or has no shine, so tacky. If the nail polish comes on nice and shiny, then trendy. Just don't forget to put on a clear coat after your while polish, to make the shine nice.
I don't find it tacky or trendy ; I just wouldn't do it. If you are getting it done - do it professionaly or else it will look like you put white out on your nails... that's tacky !





If you have any questions about this or anything; contact me at;


curleynicole@ymail.com





Much love.
well my friend colored her nail white than she added little black dots which looked cool
i think its tacky
i think personaly it is trendy my nails are white with pink pokidots i love them...hope i helped


lindsey b

No comments:

Post a Comment