Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What Nail Colours Are In Trend & Summery?

Well I want a colour I can paint on my toenails (so they can be seen while wearing flip-flops) and possibly my finger nails. (They dont have to both match)





Has to be a nice summer-y and trendy colour :)





I have almost every colour except blue :PWhat Nail Colours Are In Trend %26amp; Summery?
i would use light pink,purple, brown, ivory.clear color.What Nail Colours Are In Trend %26amp; Summery?
i just had mine gel painted...lovely summery orange %26amp; on the big toes i have a little row of gold diamontes...they look great!
Bright colors such as pink, white, yellow, orange.





also, if your good at painting your nails, try painting your own whitetips, me and my friends always do it and it looks cute.
any colour..





pink


red


blue


yellow


orange


lime green





as long as it's bright.
sky blue


green


grey


purple


orange
Every summer I go with french tip toenails with little rhinestones in the corner. It is my signature thing. Love it! Looks great on the beach and with a tan. Plus it takes a while to chip or wear off. And I like plain French tip fingernails, too, but the great thing about French tip toenails is you can go with bright neon or whatever on your fingernails and they never clash!
neon colours (pink, green, yellow and orange) they are bright and summery

No comments:

Post a Comment