Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What are the Spring trends in nail polish?

So after neglecting my nails for the winter (which is the worse thing anyone can do) because they never grow anyway and become ridiculously brittle, I am looking forward to spring, warmer weather, and the growth of my nails again.





Since I've been out of it however, I have no idea what are the new spring colors - of this I was made aware when it hit 80degrees 2 days ago. So now, I'm feverishly trying to come updated on nail polish trends.





I am of african descent, medium brown skin tone (maybe a little olive undertone) and I would hate to be caught wearing mismatched nail polish...after all, it rounds off the complete package. For now, I'm going clear to strengthen and grow, but look forward to a nice pop on my nails that reflect the season as well as my appearance, in the coming weeks.What are the Spring trends in nail polish?
light springish colors like light pink light yellow ,bright yellow ext...What are the Spring trends in nail polish?
not light yellow just regular yellow or it looks like funny from a distance
Suprisingly black! Also french manicures will always be in

No comments:

Post a Comment