Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hottest nail color trend???

What do you guys think are the hottest nail trends right now? I've seen more fake nails lately and french manicures seem to be less popular. Black is still hot (I think). What do you all think???Hottest nail color trend???
black is stilll definetly the best nail polish:) i have my nails long naturally, and i like using lots of different nail polishes for every occasion=]Hottest nail color trend???
I heart Black! So awesome and I think fake nails are so stupid.
black or white.
shiny red
black all the way!!!pair them up with a thumbring!!!
Most people getting manicures done these days opt for the french tips, or getting an airbrush design on. If you want to wear a solid color you need to think of a pearl or a cream. Anything bright or dark will look cheap, gothic or like something out of the 80's. Don't worry too much about your nails. They break.
Black%26amp;neon colors%26lt;3
I'd go with not necessarily black but near black colors. A deep burgundy, or a deep purple or OPI has a new Russian color scheme line with a dark navy. any of these and you should be good to go.
I tend to think that the dark red colors look good on almost any girl. Although I do like the black and French Manicure and all that other stuff.
black %26lt;3
black with a hint of berry red color
they like hot pink with white french tips and shimmering white.
red?
Black color of my nails
i like black definately, but i go with bright pinks, and sometimes blue. my friend does hers so cute in rainbow. it just depends on your style and age i guess. we're 15.
This is coming from a guy... fake nails are a turn off... I think they look best not painted myself, but black is the most common where I live

No comments:

Post a Comment