Saturday, January 2, 2010

What do you think of the new nail polish trends?

tell me what you think of the darker nail polish trend (ex-black,dark purple,dark red,or dark blue) do you like it?





or the up coming trend of bright blue.or neon colors?





Also do you notice peoples nail? I look at other girls nails all the time too see if they're chipped or not.What do you think of the new nail polish trends?
I'm a massive fan of black and dark blue nails. but i also really like bright bllod red, white and silver. I'm not particularly a neon fan though..... As a reformed nail biter, I take a lot of care in my nails now so I do notice other peoples. Chipped nail polish looks awful!! I don't like it on me or on others.


ps. neon, fluro colours etc are not this summers trend. they seemed to be in last summer but are not in in europe this summer so chances are they wont be coming back in!What do you think of the new nail polish trends?
I personally like the darker colors :]


I wear black and dark purple on my nails all the time!


However, I dont like the neon colors. I think it looks tacky, but thats just me





As for chipping of the nails, I think if your nail color is darker then you can get away with some chipping. But if you have lighter colors such as pink or even neon colors..you might want to keep up with your nail color
i like the dark colors. but i also like the neon colors.


i personally don't sport the bright colors. strictly dark colors.





and yes i look at other peoples nails. i hate chipped nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment